Thursday, July 5, 2012

Batman Begins




I remember watching Batman Begins in high school. I actually watched
it like a regular super hero movie. Since the release of The Dark
Knight Rises is nearing, I thought I might just revisit this widely
respected franchise. I also thought of inculcating some admiration for
Nolan, because I am one of those very few (hated) people who do not
appreciate the Godly presence of Nolan.

I discovered a new found respect for Nolan after rewatching this first
installment of the franchise. The way how Nolan has gone ahead and
portrayed Batman is what makes him special. More than being a super
hero, Batman is more about the dark shade of life. How you magnify the
after effects of misfortune and create a super human.

Batman begins progresses irregularly. The story set up is very
different, but what matters is how this legend called Batman is shaped
by Nolan.

It's hard to believe that this is just a beginning. Because a
beginning like this means, that something legendary is in the making,
for cinema to remember till the end of time.

My rating - 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment