Friday, March 1, 2013

Argo






I've this phobia of watching movies with political connections, as there’s a lot of parallel thinking to do in order to get the connections of the depictions right. I was a bit hesitant to watch Argo for the same reason but then it got an Oscar and so I couldn't help myself.

And so, I’m blown away. The movie picks up pace from the very beginning. You remain there on the edge, till the very end, when you’re hanging by the very edge of your seat. The screenplay remains highly connected to the plot, there isn't a drag, or any unwanted emotional drama. It’s all right there, fast, cut-to-the chase and thrilling.

I say, commendable work by Ben Affleck as the director and the lead actor. I say, this one’s worth the time, a fast paced thrilling ride.

My Rating- 4/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment