Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Silence Of The Lambs [1991]




I know! I know! I'm late to the party! I had already heard a lot about this movie. Infact, numerous times I had it stored on my hard disk too but never really got down to watch it. My curiosity to watch this movie was triggered by this awesome prequel of this movie that I'd watched.

Now that I've finally watched the movie I'm not surprised at to why the movie makes it to the all-time-greatest list. Also bags all the main academy award categories.

The plot is simple. The movie plays mind games with you thereby keeping up with your interest. And even if you cannot cope up with the pace of the movie, the interesting plot will make you rewind a scene or two to catch up with the pace of the movie. I'm not disappointed with this movie, even though thriller was never my genre.

This franchise of movies epitomizes brilliant story telling. Hats off to this guy.


My rating-3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment