Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind



Another movie, yet another proof where "I'm late to the party". This awesome movie doesn't really need a review. It's already seen and appreciated by the world, check its rating on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes. But I can't help but applaud the commendable and unique idea that this movie is an outcome of.

A unique idea or the subject is one dominating factor that can drive a movie to success, as other flaws start looking very insignificant in comparison to the mammoth of an idea being employed. I won't call this movie typically sci-fi as it is largely romantic too but I'll again repeat that one thing that won me. THE idea.

Narration in this movie, is very random and non linear but once you crack the confusing shell (which is not as confusing as Inception) , a beautiful brilliance will leave you spellbound. The movie never really lags as the randomness in screenplay keeps you digging the progression of the plot. A good movie and once again an epic idea.

My rating - 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment