Friday, October 12, 2012

Swades





I had to watch this movie, couldn't call myself a SRK fan without watching it and I'm glad I did. There's a reason that I am a SRK fan and will always be.

Swades is a simplistic story, that tries to communicate a lot of thoughts as it progresses.. It does it in a very simple and direct way. SRK is really at his best in this one. I wouldn't call the movie his best but yes, it definitely is one of his very special performances.

The only flaw is that the movie is too long. At 3 hour 15 minutes, you might give up waiting for the end. The story is good but every story should make an impact early or else it begins to drag and isn't as impactful as it should be.

All in all. SRK shines yet again and despite being a lengthy movie, Swades is a memorable movie that shall linger in your memory as a simplistic tale with a message to give.

My rating- 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment