Wednesday, January 30, 2013

1408

I cannot understand why I had missed this movie, even when I consider Stephen King as one of the Gods I look up to. Whatever comes out of his quill is bound to be brilliant, and that is why the man is credited to write the greatest movie of all time, The Shawshank Redemption.

1408 is brilliant as a concept, packs up the right amount of thrill and suspense to keep you involved in this roller coaster of a movie. I've no complaints against the screenplay, as a lot keeps happening all through the movie without any drag in terms of progression.

I've just one complaint. The ending. The movie was released with an original ending that was later changed to what I had seen. Keep the ending which King originally wrote and the movie is perfect. The modified ending was a let down for me.

My rating- 2.75/5

No comments:

Post a Comment